Akti Miaouli and Papanikolaou
This hotel is indeed grand. Guests can choose rooms with either sea views or garden views, enjoy a swim in one of the three swimming pools, walk to the beach and feel the sand between their toes in just one minute, and make use of all the sports facilities at the hotel. There is a fitness centre, a floodlit tennis court, a bridge room, and on the beach, a wonderful water sports centre. Guests can windsurf, paddle boat, kite surf, hire boats or yachts, swim, snorkel and dive.
The hotel has excellent restaurants that are popular with in-house guests but many tourists come here to dine or have a drink and snack. There is a wonderful snack bar as well as fine dining.
The old town of Rhodes is a fifteen minute walk away and should not be missed. Guests can take a tour, and The Mitsis Grand Hotel will arrange your sightseeing for you, either custom made or on a group. You can join walking tours which are wonderful ways to see the old town of Rhodes, or you can hire a bike. The new town of Rhodes is always busy, with restaurants, bars and boutiques within easy walking distance of your hotel. Elli Beach and the Mandraki Port are right there, and you can jump on a yacht and explore the whole island, diving into the ocean when you get hot.
Our hotel prides itself on its personal and attentive service. Staff speak many languages and will assist you with anything you may need. We are family friendly but also a popular choice with honeymoon coupes and single travelers. Our rooms range from single rooms to twins, triples, suites and apartments and are fully equipped for a perfect holiday. This is a deluxe hotel. You can check the prices right here.
Located in Rhodes Town.
Within a 15-minute walk of Rhodes Aquarium and Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes.
Within 2 mi (3 km) of the Archaeological Museum of Rhodes and Acropolis of Rhodes.
Mitsis Grand Hotel Overview & Location
Imagine yourself on the balcony looking out over a dreamy sunset one evening during a holiday or honeymoon at The Grand Hotel in Rhodes Town. This is a five star hotel with a great reputation for service and facilities. Grand Hotel has also hosted a number of International conferences and events as well as the summit of the EU leaders in 1988. Centrally situated in the City of Rhodes the recently renovated hotel is just a few minutes away from the old town and museums of Rhodes, the shopping and restaurants. Overlooking a pebble beach on the beautifully blue Aegean Sea Mitsis Grand Hotel makes an ideal – luxury – base for a holiday in Rhodes.
Mitsis Grand Hotel Room Facilities
All 404 rooms at the Mitsis Grand Hotel are fully equipped with all that you might expect from a five star hotel :
- air-conditioning with individual control / heating
- bathroom with bathtubs
- direct dial telephone
- satellite TV with International channels / Music radio.
- Balcony or terrace with a fantastic view to the Aegean sea or to the pool
Mitsis Grand Hotel Facilities
- Castellania restaurant which offers a variety of local and International gourmet cuisine
- Acandia restaurant an all-purpose casual restaurant offers extensive buffet selections featuring International and Greek cuisine
- Il Cielo Italian restaurant with pizza and pasta specialities
- Asian restaurant with show cooking
- Naiades Cafe Ouzerie by the round pool with waterfront tables sample coffees, cocktails and a variety of salads and grilled specialties.
- Coffee shop
- Main bar with piano and outdoor terrace
- Pool bar
- Room service.
- Two outdoor (sea water) swimming pools
- sun terrace and sun loungers
- 1 fresh water indoor pool
- children’s swimming pool and playgrounds
- 1 floodlit tennis court – free racquet and balls hire
- water sports such as water ski, jet-ski, banana boats, pedaloes, wind surfing, canoes at the beach.
- Also available is a fitness centre, sauna, massage (payable locally).
- Reception with lobby, TV room, shopping arcade with souvenir shop and boutique.
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service
Safe-deposit box at front desk
Coffee shop or cafe